I was checking out some fellow friends blogs and came across a good entry. I enjoyed it so much and found it valuable to all of you, so here it is:
Talking to your Kids about a Sermon
1. Remember the outline.
2. Know the one, main point.
3. How is Jesus the hero?
4. Engage your kids with open-ended questions.
5. Make sure the gospel is clear.
6. Be the first to pray and confess.
7. Chase rabbit trails.
8. Remember the two rules: (a) they retain more than you think they do; (b) they understand more than you think they do.